MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND COACHING
Ingeniosus now offers education leaders, leadership teams, and boards of educational nonprofits, businesses, universities, and schools the chance to be bolder, move faster, and impact more significantly. Deborah Mersino’s consulting practice is designed to support, prod, reflect, and unleash the inherent potential of teams and organizations in fresh ways to allow for greatness.
Credible organizations with talented leaders often still wrestle with brand positioning, marketing communications, digital engagement, awareness, membership, recruitment, and/or event management. Ingeniosus now offers four consulting packages designed to grow organizational impact, influence, and bottom line results:
- BRANDING: Organizational brand development, training, guidance (Fees start at $5K + expenses for onsite training/work groups and typically range between 15K-30K for execution oversight. Does not include marcom expenditures)
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS: Comprehensive research and evaluation, plans and strategies for internal and external channels, including newsletters, websites, advertisting, and social media. (Minimum engagement fee is $5K)
- BLOGGING: Blog development or refresh, editorial planning, writing (Fees begin at 3K/month)
- CONFERENCE EVALUATIONS: Comprehensive audit covering all aspects of conference and event development, execution and impact,strategic recommendations (Fees range from $15K to $40K depending on event size).
Ingeniosus is not a typical vendor. Organizations looking for quick fixes and straightforward, inexpensive project work will likely be better served by a number of other excellent service providers in the education field. Ms. Mersino will be happy to make recommendations. Ingeniosus specifically provides high-level strategic insights to help transform and strengthen organizations. She works selectively with leaders who are conscious and committed to improving outcomes to gain clarity and bolster mission impact and bottom lines. If this describes you, contact Ingeniosus.
Deborah Mersino also provides onsite and virtual education for leaders, leadership teams, and nonprofit boards, as well as presentations and keynotes. Contact Ms. Mersino for pricing and availability. Here’s a sampling of her current offerings:
Education and Branding
- With So Many Herculean Efforts, Why the U.S. Brand of Education is in Need of Overhaul
- 5 Ways to Cement and Galvanize Organizational Brand Positioning to Increase Influence
Boards of Educational Nonprofits, Schools
- The 7 Pillars of Being a Brand Ambassador
- What Leadership Teams Need from Boards: Communication, Clarity, and Confidence